feet

feet

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do you know your neighbors?

We actually know and like our neighbors. We hang out with a few socially and even have one couple in our small group with us. Spence is really great about talking with our neighbors and inviting them to church with us. Me, on the other, I have that whole fear of man thing going on. I mean I have to see these people again. It isn't like that waiter at the restaurant or the girl working the drive thru. I am working on this, but it is a process.
When I first heard that our church was doing church at the ballpark, I thought it would be a great opportunity to invite our neighbors. I wanted to get the boys involved and be cute with the invites. Summit gave us inviter cards so that part was taken care of and I decided the boys and I would make cookies. We invited our neighbors to join us at the ballpark and I'll just keep my fingers crossed they will talk to me the next time we see each other over the fence ;)



Nothing better than a beater

Why make regular cookies when you can make baseball cookies?!

My taste testers


YUM!

Approval was given by all


But I did decided taste testing is best done in the kitchen or dining room

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a wonderful way to invite your neighbors! I love the cookie baseballs :) You must tell more about Church at the Ballpark. From what I've seen on FB it looked great!

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Graet job Courtney!!