With out further ado:
- Stir Crazy Moms - Morgan just introduced me to this site. I am so in love with this site, I can't even describe it. I have found parks, indoor activities, and restaurant ideas. They also have a link up for a Chapel Hill mom doing the same kind of thing, which is super fun. If anyone wants to explore Durham with me, just let me know.
- The Intentional Home - Ya'll know Su. You know I love her. I can't say much more about her than I already have. If you still haven't gone to her site, go right now and then come back.
- Mama Bargains - I have bought some seriously cute stuff for cheap from this site. I check it multiple times a day because it can change through out the day. This is where I got Zeke's cute "Brother for Sale" shirt.
- Building the Blocks - My girl Su sent me this blog. Can I tell you how much I love it? OH, it has so many things wrapped up in one that I love. If you are at all interested in adoption, fostering, or just love hearing about people answering the Lord's call on their life RUN over here. (Shout out to Catherine, seriously if you haven't been to this one, go ahead and block off a couple hours, you are going to LOVE her)
- Children's Learning Activities - I use this site all the time. I get ideas from here for things to do with Zeke and with Ben. I have been using this one since it was created. I love being able to search for my kids' activities by their age or topic or whatever strikes my mood
OK, so I won't be doling out this many normally, but this will get you started. Remember to leave me a comment with your favorite sites. I would love to have new sites to become obsessed with... hehe