feet

feet

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Visits with friends

We were able to hang out with some of the Brown girls recently. Austin Kate was greatly missed, but she was having a blast in Grammyland. Can I just put it on record how happy I am that they are back in NC. I am pretty sure that 85 is gonna get some miles between our two families visiting :)


I could eat her!


The two redheads


Some Zeke and Ave loving


This picture doesn't do justice to these thighs!


Zeke loves him some Jaime...or her camera...


Soulmates
Quick story: While on a double date, years ago, with Nate and Jaime we found this ship at Frankie's. Check out the name of the ship. We saw it and fell in love! I told Jaime if they ever had another girl that they HAD to use this name. Here is a picture of Atalie with her namesake. Jaime, I think it should be a photo op every time ya'll come this way.

No comments: