feet

feet

Monday, July 5, 2010

Greensboro Children's Museum

The boys and I took a trip in to Greensboro last week. We met my mom, brother, sister-in-law, and neices at the Greensboro Children's Museum. For those of you in my neck of the woods, it is pretty similar to Marbles. It was really funny to see what Zeke was interested in and what the girls were interested in, they were TOTALLY different. It was a great trip despite Ben not napping pretty much the whole day because of our throwing him off with the trip. Zeke keeps talking about the firetruck, airplane, police car, Sophi-A, and Maddie.


The one and only picture of my parents' grandkids

My boys and me on the BIG RED CHAIR
We spent a fortune on this

Zeke was in heaven

Maddie loving on Ben

Building with Benjamin

Ben tried to climb the blocks

Ben's obstacle course

He laughed at himself forever

The little airplane

MAIL!

Firetruck, woooooo!

Police car, wop, wop

This airplane was so cool

it even had a slide as an exit!

He loved playing in the train

Sweet boy

Maddie could have stayed here the whole day

Sophie enjoyed the creative station, too

1 comment:

Bobby and Brooke said...

Looks like lots and lots of fun! I (obiviously) love time like this with my family and for all of the cousins to hang out! It is precious time for sure!