feet

feet

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Meredith Girls

While at Meredith College, I was blessed with an amazing group of girls. We have gotten married, had babies, moved, had more babies, gone back to school, changed jobs, and much more since we were together at school. We are able to get together about once a year. This year only 5 of the 8 of us were able to make it. (We missed you Mel, Katie, and Brooke!!) It was such fun to catch up, eat, and watch some of the kids play together.


Sarah (with Micah and Naomi), me (and my boys), and Tasha (with baby girl belly)
I love that Ben is reaching down to pull Nomes' hair!


Jennifer, Hunter, Meaghan (Keegan was already in bed), Sarah, Micah, Naomi, Ben, Me, Zeke, Tasha


1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love this!!
Congratualtions to all of the lovely Meredith Mommies!!