feet

feet

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Zeke is 2!!!

Because Zeke is now 2, I decided to do two posts today in honor of that. This one is going to just be some cute things that he is doing now. Zeke has recently become a little quirky. He is still ridiculously smart, but a bit of an odd bird. When he is in a situation where he feels uncertain, he puts his fingers in his ears. I am thinking that he does it now to get attention. He's a weirdo. He has started recognizing that letters make words and that we read them. He is saying some of the sweetest things like the other day after his nap I asked if he was my boy and he said yeah, you my girl. He sings his ABC's and counts to 12 but always skips 4. He still loves to sing, his latest favorite has been my own version of Ten Little Indians, but I fill in different things. He has been taking great naps recently, as in 3 hours. I don't know when we will move him out of his crib. He doesn't show any signs of trying to climb out so I am thinking we will leave him there for a while.

We had his birthday party today be looking for pictures from the fun. We have his 2 year appointment tomorrow so I will get his stats up soon.


learning time, I got these from Target's dollar spot and we love them!



He loves coloring still

His favorite park activity

Being a big boy with daddy

Look at that grin!

Such a big boy!

1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

He's such a big boy now.. from one day to the next he grew from the baby to the boy! Love, love, LOVE this kid!!