feet

feet

Sunday, March 7, 2010

5 months

Ben is 5 months! Can you believe it. I know I say this every month, but it really seems like time is flying. I feel like we are getting more settled into being a family of 4. I absolutely can't imagine our life with out him in our family.
Ben has had a pretty big month, here are some updates:
*has slept 11-6 more nights in the past week than not
*has started talking to get our attention and then to keep our attention
*watches Zeke constantly
*rolls all over his bed and on the floor when we aren't watching, but rarely goes anywhere if we are paying attention- we sneak and peek over his crib to see him
*rotates around on his play gym mat
*smiling and laughing more freely


Cooing


Love those baby blues


2 comments:

Bobby and Brooke said...

5 months?? Seriously?? He is so stinkin' cute too! I think he's eyes and chubby cheeks are my 2 favorite things about him right now! Adorable!

The Browns said...

He and Atalie are going to have such cute babies. Think of the fun Chick-fil-A lunch dates we will have with our grandchildren!