feet

feet

Friday, March 19, 2010

Raindrops on Roses...

My friend Erin did a favorite things blog and it has only taken me about a month to try to get mine together. So, Erin for you here are my favorite things:


*I am loving this springlike weather we have been having. It has me totally excited for these:

but hopefully with a tan soon

and these on a little boy who can run circles around me

for lots of this
and this



*I love ridiculous tv shows like this The Marriage Ref
*Family time is a blast for us



*I adore crafty things like this


can't wait to try this

these aren't the ones I made, but I have done this one


this is a bookmark that is a magnet, how cool is that?!

*I love

this guy


then

and still


*I am a blog stalker of

craftiness

ways to keep my marriage fresh

ways to improve our home

ways to teach my kiddos


*I love my babies in cloth diapers even if it ends up like this



*Pondering dating my husband again because of this.

What are your favorite things? I'd love to hear about them and then maybe copy you and find a new favorite thing for myself :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

LOVE this post! Too funny about the Project 52. I just stumbled upon it about a week or two ago (don't remember how?!) and I planned on starting it after Zachary's surgery in April. Love the idea!

Su said...

Hi Courtney-

Thanks for the linky love!! Had to click on over here because I was getting so many hits from your blog. Thanks!!!

I've been wanting to email you anyway. . thanks for the encouragement you sent via my new adoption blog.

I look forward to seeing you again and chatting at the class at Meredith next week.

Just wanted to drop on over and say hi and thanks and I am so excited for you in this new stage of life with 2 little ones. . .and running an efficient, intentional home. You can so do this!!

Bobby and Brooke said...

What a great post Courtney! I will try to do one similar one day soon! ;) Thanks for sharing. You are one blessed woman and such a blessing to those around you! Love ya!