feet

feet

Saturday, October 3, 2009

What's missing?

One of these things is not like the other... can you figure out what makes these pictures different?
Picture A
Picture B

You have to look closely, but you can see that in picture A, Zeke has 4 top teeth. In picture B, there are only 3 top teeth. What is this you say? Instead of growing teeth, your child can make them disappear. Friday morning, Zeke was playing in our bedroom. He had his sippy cup and was walking around. He fell, and I heard the cup hit the floor HARD. I knew he had had it in his mouth, so I grabbed him to check things out. No blood, no swelling, no redness, he calmed fairly quickly. We thought nothing else about it. Until last night when I noticed he looked like he had a tooth coming in and I told Spence that must be why we had a fussy afternoon. This morning I was thinking about his teeth and realized it couldn't be a tooth coming in because he already had gotten that tooth. We, of course, had a freak out moment, called the doctor, and then began calling pediatric dentists. (By the way, I am thinking if you are a peds dentist, you should totally get some weekend hours, I would imagine you could make a killing) We finally got a dentist to call us back. We will be going to get him checked out Monday, but the dr. said he thought it would be fine and it should just work its way back down. Praise the Lord it wasn't as bad as we thought. But at the same time we do ask for your continued prayers because honestly I don't think I can handle much more...

2 comments:

Zach and Laura Hanlon said...

that is sooo CRAZY! I didn't know your tooth could go back into your gum!

Poor little buddy... hope it doesn't bother him.

Still praying for you and baby Benjamin!

Rachel said...

I'm lifting you and your family of 4 up!