feet

feet

Saturday, October 10, 2009

We're Home!!!

Spence, Ben and I got to come home yesterday. It was so funny how different it was with Ben from last year with Zeke. Last year, we hung out and stalled leaving the hospital until around 4 pm. This time, we were calling the nurse at 10 asking how we could get out as soon as possible. I was very ready to see Zeke. I was ready to just be home and get into the swing of our new family.

The following two videos are from us getting home. The first is us walking in the door and shows how excited Zeke is to meet Ben and see us. The second video is what happened when we told Zeke he couldn't get in the pack and play with Ben. I will do another post for pictures and more info on how the meeting went.

3 comments:

Zach and Laura Hanlon said...

WELCOME HOME! I can't imagine how anxious you were to see Zeke! I'm gonna cry if that rule is still in effect in December! I hate that you weren't able to see your little one!

Hope these next few weeks are more precious than chaos! You'll have to tell me all about it, so I can learn!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us the moment that Zeke met Ben. It is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us the moment that Zeke met Ben. It is so sweet!