feet

feet

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sneak Peek

So, my friend erin has finished the painting. She emailed and asked if I wanted a sneak peek. Seriously? I couldn't wait. She sent me some pictures and I squealed with delight. Then I popped open my computer yesterday morning and saw this sweet post on her blog. Please take the time to look through some of her other paintings. It is pretty crazy how little direction I gave her (a few pictures of the boys' rooms and just that I wanted it to go with either one) and this is what she came up with. I can not wait until my reunion weekend so I can get my hands on the painting!!!
Thank you erin for being so amazing!!!! This is going to be the perfect finishing touch for Zeke's room. I can't wait to figure out what I want for Ben!!

2 comments:

Tori said...

So cute! But did you not forget something kind of important on your October 7th blog???????????

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Can't see the picture.. but I know what it is.. what an awesome job she did!!