feet

feet

Monday, August 31, 2009

So Long, farewell, something, something, goodbye...

so, no, I don't know all the words to the song. Today is my last day as a Summit Kids staff member. This is pretty huge. I have been on staff since 2005 and have served in kidzone/Kidslife/Summit Kids since 2003. As much as I will miss being a part of the staff (and believe me, I will miss you and you will miss me), I am really going to miss working with some amazing people in the children's ministry. It has been a joy and honor to walk beside you as I have gone from being a single girl to now married with 1 and 1 on the way. I have been challenged and learned more about who I am in my walk with Christ as well as just some things about my personality as a woman, wife, and mother. I look forward to returning after things settle down a little in our world to serving alongside many of you.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for all your hard work with kidslife (or is it summit kids?). I enjoyed working alongside you. You rock Courtney!

Pam said...

You are going to LOVE being a stay at home mom!! It's the best!

Shannon said...

We miss you so much already and it hasn't even been a whole week yet. My how things change! Praying for you and looking forward to family lunches in the bay!