feet

feet

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover

So, not really... We are finally starting the process of getting Zeke's new room ready. The original plan was to move him in at his first birthday, but was you can see, it hasn't happened yet. Spence, Matt, and Tori worked hard and got the room taped and a coat of primer up. Spence will be working all week to get paint on the walls and then add stripes to one wall. We have to get the carpet cleaned and get the crib from the Atwoods, and the window treatment and crib skirt from Jen Heidorn. Then we can move him in. I am in the process of looking for a dresser and then Spence is going to stain it and a bookshelf to match the crib. Here are some pictures of the horrible purple and pink room going to green.

Matt is a perfectionist (I like having him around)


Goodbye Purple People Eater room!

Tori, the taping wizard!

Spence hard at work.
Oh and I sat just outside the door so that I didn't inhale the fumes, but could still be a part of the fun! It reminded me of last year when my diva's painted the nursery.



No comments: