feet

feet

Monday, August 3, 2009

Boys will be Boys

With all of our naptime issues recently, I was pretty worried about today's nap. I put Zeke down after we had lunch with Yaya, Uncle Bubba, and Auntie Belle. It was a little late for him, so I thought he would go right down. After an hour or crying/playing, but mostly playing, he quieted down. I went to check on him and this is what I found!


Up in the top right corner is his diaper...


Maybe he just prefers sleeping in the buff

Yes, I put his naked tooshie on my blog.

After I go up and see this I am faced with the dilemma of waking him up to put a diaper on him or just letting him be free. I decided with all of our issues I would rather just clean up any mess that he makes...



3 comments:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

hahahahah... bahahahah...
What a kid! Gotta love him for his independence!!!! Takes after his mama!!

Bobby and Brooke said...

hahaha! i love that you took pictures! i was hoping! i am also hoping that the mess wasn't too bad. ;)

The Browns said...

I like the whole story...