feet

feet

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Jesus In my Place

I would like to invite everyone to the cd release concert for our Summit worship cd, Jesus in My Place.  I got my hands on a copy earlier this week and I haven't stopped playing it yet.  The songs are written by our worship leaders, and they are good.  We have been learning some of them during church and I am loving observing how our church is being led into worshipping our God corporately.  I feel like we as a congregation are learning so much about worship right now.
The night is going to be so cool.  I love all of our worship leaders and really love when they all come together to lead us.  The concert starts at 6 and is at the Summit's Brier Creek.  Our small group is going together and we would love to see you there as well.  For more info you can visit here

No comments: