Wednesday, February 1, 2012
I went to the doctor today. I am 36 weeks and am so exhausted. My doctor had said he would keep a close eye on me and my progression of going into early labor. When I asked him about seeing if I was dilated at all, he said no because he is woried that will send me into labor. After talking about having so many contractions, just my general miserableness, and my "precipitous labor" (less than 3 hours for both I've already had) we decided I could be induced February 15 (2 weeks!!!). I am praying we go into labor naturally and would really like to not have an epidural this time. BUT I am open to pitocin and epidural. Spence and I have decided we will make decisions as we go.