feet

feet

Monday, January 23, 2012

Just One

I enjoy reading a blog that was started by some pastor's wives from all over the country.  It has become a great resource.  If you are a woman in ministry or a wife of a man in ministry then you need to check out Leading and Loving It.  Last year for the first time they put on a video conference.  I watched it from my living room by myself and it ws really good.  A lot of women spoke and they covered some great topics.  This year though, the staff wives of our church are going to get together and watch.  I am so excited about gleaning not only the information from the women speaking, but also from the women that I get the pleasure and honor of serving with.  Also, bonus I don't have many opportunities to hang out with a lot of these women so I am superexcited about getting some awesome girl time.  If you don't get to watch the videos live, but still want to see them, you can find them on the site in the archives.  You can also view last years as well. 

No comments: