feet

feet

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Scott and Shelly Graduate

Scott, Spence's brother, and Shelly, my cousin, both graduated Monday, June 6. It's a little crazy to think about them going to college. I practically lived with Shelly for the first 8 years of her life (until I went to college). She is the best way to have a sister (which is basically what Susie, Shelly, Sierra and I consider ourselves) because this way I have the perks of having a sis with out having to actually share the parents, haha.
I met Scott just after he had finished his first year in school, so I have really watched him go through his entire school experience. And obviously this has been just crazy for Spence to watch his baby brother graduate. He has been quite weirded out by the fact that his little brother will be going to college in the fall.
To celebrate, Shelly had a grad party the night before graduation. We were able to hang out there and then stayed the night with Spence's family. We went to graduation and then had a party for Scott.
Congratulations class of 2010!!!

Playing with Shellie and Rara

Z found a new obsession... water balloons!

I just gotta get one!
Congrats Shellie!!

With my sweet boys

Scott getting his diploma
Proud parents
Brother hug

No comments: