feet

feet

Monday, June 14, 2010

The boys meet Abigail

I hadn't seen my cousin Abigail and Aunt Debbie in probably 4 years or so. They hadn't met my boys yet, so instead of going home after the zoo we detoured to my mama and daddy's house. It was so great to see them. We got to see Abs two more times because she came to church with us Sunday morning and then she drove up to spend a couple hours with me at our house. It was really odd hanging out together in my home becuase the only home we have hung out together in was my parents. Hopefully the next visit won't be so far away.

My boys and Abigail (Ben LOVED riding with her in her chair)

Best friends- Aunt Debbie and Mama

Me and Abs

I had to threaten my Aunt Debbie because she has a thing for biting babies

Isn't this a sweet one?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That last picture is sweet. :)

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Good times.. good times!