feet

feet

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Preview

I have LOADS to post. I mean really a lot, BUT my laptop power cord has decided that it hates me and will not charge. My computer was charged up really well before we left our beach trip on my in-laws' charger. I have used it today to order a new charger, check email and now blog for a second. But this is it until I get that charger. Hopefully it will be in soon so there won't even be a blip and I'll get up some super cute stuff soon. Until then, let this hold you:


I hugged each of these necks recently, and seriously it still makes me want to cry from happiness. We at one point in time or another lived beside each of these families. What you don't know though is that only three of these kiddos lived there with us, all the rest are new additions to our Fletcher Fam. (Ave and AK we missed you, but glad you got ducks!)

We spent some serious time on the beach (Ben has a huge love for sand eating and Zeke for wave jumping) - pic forthcoming when we download everything.

We affectionately called this our "Redneck jacuzzi"

Zeke L.O.V.E.D. playing "golf"

and we got a decent family beach shot
Alright, hopefully that cuteness will hold you until I am able to get all that is in my head onto the blog. Oh, and beware other bloggers, I haven't read in over a week so once I get back to it watch out for a crazy influx of comments. Kisses!


4 comments:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Love, love,love the pictures..
Looks like ya'll had a great time!

The Cox Family said...

What a fun group shot of the whole Fletcher group! When did you guys get together?

Pam said...

Awww...you got to see the Phillips! So jealous!

Love the family beach shot...BEAUTIFUL!

Looking forward to your crazy amount of posts!

Bobby and Brooke said...

I love the family pictures! They are all great but hooray for one of all 4 of you! ;)