feet

feet

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Gaga Day!!!

OR if you don't speak "Zeke" Happy Dada Day! I was hoping to get a picture of Spence with his gift or a cute on with the boys, but well things don't always go as planned. So instead I am just going to show some cute pics from the beach of the boys with their beloved gaga. And he is very loved. He is an amazing dad. Spence wakes up every morning and lets me sleep in until almost 8 everyday. He is able to change right over from work Spence to dad Spence as soon as he walks in the door. He checks on us through the day. He takes Zeke out for man time activities such as Lowe's runs, fries and frosties from Wendys, and running errands for me. Ben lights up when he sees his daddy. Their favorite time is at night when we are gearing down for bed. Ben and daddy get riled up with tickling and giggling together. I love how he loves our boys. I love that his heart's desire is to see them grow into men of God. We couldn't ask for a better daddy in our house!



1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Happy GaGa day to Spencer...
What great pictures!!!