feet

feet

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Quick Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that it was finally decided that Zeke has pneumonia. We have to watch his breathing because it keeps dipping, but because he doesn't have a fever, has increased his eating, and is actually up playing a bit. He was put on an antibiotic because he has also gotten an ear infection. The poor kid can't catch a break.
Ben just has a rotten cold. He keeps running a low fever and has lots of yucky coughing and sneezing. He also refuses to be put down. As in he has slept in my arms every night since Tuesday. Yes, that is 4 nights of me holding him all night long. He actually layed on the floor and played a few minutes today so I am hoping he is also on the upswing.
I am getting a massage when all this is over is all I have to say...

1 comment:

Katherine said...

oh my gosh! i feel for you! hang in there, and just tell your self it won't last forever! i told dustin last night i can't imagine having 2 sick kids, and i was just up for 2 hours (she has an ear infection and 3 teeth coming in) I'm so glad they figured out what was wrong with Zeke! you guys are in our prayers!