feet

feet

Monday, January 11, 2010

Couponing works!

Back in September I took a couponing class. Su taught me some serious stuff. I have been working on collecting coupons and observing and learning what I need to do. Well, today I did it! It is Super Doubles at Harris Teeter (only through tomorrow) which means they double coupons with a face value of $1.98 or less. I hit up the store finally a couple hours ago. It was a very successful trip. I got our week's worth of groceries and I saved more than I spent! Below you will see that I saved $68.41 and spent $59.54. Thank you, Su!!


2 comments:

Su said...

Had to come over to your blog and see what you wrote because my blog has been getting so many hits from your blog. . lol. Thank you for the link.

I am thrilled for you that couponing has helped you cut your grocery bill.

I also read your recent post and love that you are setting aside "intentional" time each day for learning activities for your son :) You are a good mom.

Tara said...

I love couponing! Saving money is addicting!!! Way to go on your first trip!