feet

feet

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For Amber

Zeke has gotten really good about putting his hands together when we pray and also about saying "Amen". It is seriously so sweet. Tonight at dinner we were having a cookie for dessert and Zeke put his hands together and said "Amen". I asked him if we should pray, and he put his hands back together. I asked if we should pray for Amber and he said "UmmmER, Amen". So, we prayed for you tonight that God would use you mightily and also that He would protect you. We love you and miss you!!!

For those that don't know, one of our most favoritest people in the world lives in S. Africa. Zeke and I pray for Amber and talk about her often. He loves, loves, loves looking at her blog. Through her ministry I am hoping my sons' hearts grows for missions and for lost people all over the world.

1 comment:

lunn thefun said...

How much do I love you both? Lots and lots! I miss you and can't wait to see what fabulous things Zeke does! They are already the cutest little boys ever. :) Love you so much!
Amber :)