feet

feet

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Produce Box


This greets me each Thursday between the hours of 10-2.  Inside are yummy delicious fruits and veggies.  All of them are from local farms and are so fresh.  We haven't even made it to pick strawberries yet because the ones we are getting are so yummy.  If you are in the area I highly recommend you looking into joining.  You can get more info here, but these are the hard and fast facts according to me.  You can choose out of a few different boxes (one is always organic, one is always fruit only, and one is a cheaper and smaller box), you can skip at anytime, and there are extras that you can add to your order (extras of the produce or sometimes bread or herbs or other things).  So far, we have thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to Thursdays each week.

1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Oh how I wish we could get these.. I emailed the ladies.. very quick response.. and my bubble burst.. no farmers here to join in.. sigh..