feet

feet

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My big boy

Zeke is so big lately.  He looks more grown because of his haircut.  He is eating more and actually tries more foods (apparently broccoli is a favorite, who knew?).  He has gotten taller and weighs more (I can barely pick him up and hold him anymore). Conversations with him are legit.  He asks questions about how things work.  He calls his brother out for lies and can decipher when it is happening.  He weighs obeying and disobeying.  You can see his conscience weighing on him when he chooses disobedience.  He is super helpful.  He loves playing with Ben and tries to include Ellie as well.  I can't believe how grown up he seems to me

 He asked me to make a collage of him :)

 At the beginning of summer, I thought he might be a 5T...

 after losing his suit while playing at a friends, we realized this was not so

 He is more adventurous

And one of my favorite new things is being able to rationalize with him.  When he got his hair cut, I was able to talk him down from his typical crazy over it (yeah we have issues, but are working through them)

1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Such a sweet loving boy he is too.. LOVE,love, love this kid!!