feet

feet

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rubber Ducky, you're the one!

Zeke has gotten to where he loves taking baths. He is so much fun in the tub now. He splashes, gets onto his belly and scoots all around, he loves catching his frog and duck, and opening and closing the drain. He doesn't even mind when I lay him back to wash his hair, well as long as I sing while I am doing it he doesn't mind. He may hate us for the following pictures and video one day, but while he is still too young to protest we are sharing them with you.

It's a full moon, and then some...


Looking punk

Loving his frog and duck






4 comments:

Unknown said...

he's so stinking cute!!! i love the rolls!!! lol

The Cox Family said...

I love the Michelen man legs! :)

Bobby and Brooke said...

hahaha!!!!! SO CUTE!!! I love those pictures!

Cyndi - YaYa said...

I love a full moon ... and then some!!!