feet

feet

Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Dos update

I realized that I haven't really talked about baby dos in a while. It's still here, growing away. We went to the dr last week and got to hear the heartbeat. I have been fearful that because we went through all this already, things wouldn't be as exciting. I must say hearing that sweet heartbeat brought tears to my eyes and does even now as I am writing a week and a half later. Our God is so good!
Also, I can't believe it, but I have already been feeling the little one move! It started Monday evening, and I didn't think it was for real. But every evening when I have settled down and I am just sitting, it is just moving around like it is saying "hey, I am here" So cool!

1 comment:

Auntie Bell said...

I'm super excited about Baby Dos! Can't wait!