feet

feet

Thursday, September 4, 2014

First day of school- Ben style



He walked in like he owned the place.  Did not hug or kiss or wave or even kick me in the rear.  NOTHING.  I got nothing.  So, what did I do?  I marched myself all up in that class and made him give me a hug bye.  I mean it is the first day of his last year of preschool.  Show some emotion, kid!  This is the beginning of the end for mama.  But no, he is just all about it and loves it.  And really could I ask for anything better than that?  He LOVES his teachers (Mrs. Jill and Mr. Scott), and we do too!  They were Zeke's last year and are top notch.  I did give them some warning that they are very different kiddos.  I mean I felt like I needed to give them that heads up.  Am i right? So, here's to a great last year of preschool, Benjamin!  I love your excitement for everything.  You do everything big and in your own way.  I can't wait to see you tackle reading and writing this year.  Please could you figure out a way to share a smidge of your energy though with your dear old mom?

No comments: