feet

feet

Monday, February 4, 2013

O'Brien's Moving Party

Our sweet, dear friends Brad, Jena-Marie, Calliah Grace, and Elsa O'Brien are moving to Baltimore to start a church in a city that desperately needs the gospel.  We are a bit heart broken to lose them here if I am being honest.  Brad performed our wedding ceremony, so he holds a special place in our hearts.  (Yes, that was the super fly guy who was unfazed by the passing out groomsmen in the middle of the ceremony).  And Jena, gosh, I don't even know how to begin to talk about my friendship with Jena-Marie.  It literally hurts me that she is leaving.  We became close through a very special small group that we were a part of.  Our hearts are forever knit because God saw fit for us to walk through some of our toughest days together when we both suffered losing babies.  Verses texted to me from her in the middle of her own crisis, were some of the sweetest that I recieved because she was literally in the depths with me. 
We are praying for God to be glorified and the city of Baltimore to be blessed with Redeemer City Church.  If you or someone you know is in that area, please find out more here.
 
Ellie gave Elsa some baby love

 of course the kiddos just wanted to sit and read the Bible.

OR kids had to be broken out of rooms becuase they locked themselves into offices...

No comments: