feet

feet

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The story behind the picture

So, I know that the delay has probably killed some of you. I do apologize for that, but I have a little bit going on right now...
Yes, we are expecting again. We thought we were further along, but after the dr visit, we found out differently. We are 6 weeks today. Which puts us due October 29. We are beyond thrilled to being having our second child. How far apart will the two kiddos be? 14 months.
To answer the questions of was this planned/was this a surprise/was this an accident/etc. We were not planning either way, we were totally giving control of our family to God. And this is how He has seen to bless our family right now. It's pretty awesome, to be quite honest. Many of you don't know but it took a little while to have Zeke. So for us to be pregnant again is pretty crazy for us.
We are totally excited and absolutely covet your prayers over our family. Thanks for sharing our joy with us.

4 comments:

Mrs. Derby said...

I knew when I moved I would be a little out of the loop but when I saw the "test" this morning I was like what? You could have labeled it something different like surprise or something. I am so happy for you all and can't wait to meet the new little one (of course by blog only I mean until I come back some day). WAY TO GO GUYS!!

Kim Tapp said...

wowwwwww... congratulations you guys!

The Carey's said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

congrats spence and courtney! :)