feet

feet

Friday, February 13, 2009

Believe

So, I know that ya'll know that I love our church. We are members and on staff with The Summit Church, in Durham, NC. We pretty much love it. This past Sunday made me love it even more. We are in the midst of a most amazing time in our church history. JD is preaching on how our purpose is people. You can read more here. Anyway, the reason I fell in love with our church all over again was this past week's message and video. Check it out. Think about it. What would your piece of cardboard say abou the change that Jesus has made in your life?

2 comments:

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

Court,
I balled my eyes out watching this. It's such an amazing depiction of how Christ can transform lives. Thank you for sharing with me! I love you!

The Good Family said...

My cardbord would say:
"Struggled with Endometriosis & Infertility for almost 2 years... Currently holding my 5 day old miracle"