feet

feet

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I am not really a fan of snow. If you know me I would prefer 80+ degree weather. Even snow doesn't make me like cold weather. But if it means Spence gets to stay home, we are all for it! This isn't technically Zeke's first snow, but it is the first one to stick. Shamgar has also enjoyed the snow and has played some this morning.

Our house

This is a tree in our backyard


Z with mommy

Z with daddy

In the snow!

Snow baby

Here is Shamgar in the snow. Immediately following this, he decided to bark at the snow and at the bushes that had snow on them. It was pretty funny!


2 comments:

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

SO cute! YAY for family pictures in the snow! It's a rare opportunity in our fair state :)

Bobby and Brooke said...

I love it! Too cute! He looks like he had a great time in the snow! :) I'm glad you were able to capture lots of great memories throughout the day...and with Spence! HOORAY!