feet

feet

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Friends

Zeke is blessed with some pretty good friends already. Addy and Isaac enjoying talking to Zeke and singing to him. Addy made up a song about him talking already and walking soon. It was really cute.

Singing together

They totally did this with out any prompting. They saw I had the camera and struck their poses.

I got to go to a fun shower this weekend and Jena-Marie was there. I love how much she loves him. Zeke got to hang out with Amber and Sarah also, but this was the photo op. JM was playing with him with his keys and realized he was getting sleepy. She put him to sleep and he continued to hold the keys. How sweet is that?!





3 comments:

The Huffmans said...

Hey Courtney! I couldn't remember if I had your email address or not. Thanks for your comments on our blog. It was fun to meet your mother in law the other day. I'm waiting a while to start Jack on cloth. Since he uses so many diapers each day, we've been traveling a lot and since I'm still trying to adjust to having two kids, I figured I'd wait a while to put him in cloth. The actual diapering part is not that big of a deal-it's more the time it takes to rinse them out and then wash them that makes me think I should wait until we are a little more settled in to start cloth with him. Do you use cloth with Zeke?

The Carey's said...

Hey Spence & Courtney! Just found your blog - Zeke is so cute and looks like a big boy. Fun to keep up with you now!

Bobby and Brooke said...

Aw...I love how "big" kids love babies...it melts my heart!