feet

feet

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I love the people I work with...

So, around the office we were predicting when Samuel (formerly known as baby d) would arrive. We took guesses about the date and the gender because Morgan and Ryan did not know yet. I know you can't really see on the calendar, but I would like to point out that I chose the correct date.


Sign that we put up when they got their first ultrasound and prediction calendar

November 13, 2008!

On another note, I have been using the future children's pastor office as my personal nursing space. We had the sign below minus the picture to keep people from coming in. Well, this past week the sign did not work. My sweet friend Rachel has decided that the picture should be added to help keep people from entering during in use times.







No comments: