feet

feet

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Congratulations Matt and Tori!

So, after all the Thanksgiving fesitvities, Matt and the Shelton boys got hard to work on a special surprise for Tori (Matt's girlfriend). Matt is an architect so he decided to make something.


This is Matt cutting one of five four by six signs.

Matt planning the layout.

The finished product.

YAY!!! She said YES!!!

The happy couple.

We are so excited for you guys! I am super pumped about getting another girl in there with all those Shelton boys! We love you Tori and Matt!




3 comments:

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

now I can visualize the story you told us yesterday! HOw exciting and beautiful!

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

now I can better visualize the story you told us yesterday! How wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha I have absolutely no memory of you taking those picture of me and Matt. but YAY!!!!!!!!!