feet

feet

Sunday, December 21, 2008

ain't no party...

like a Summit staff party! We celebrated together Friday night, and can I just say how much I love our church and our staff. We have so much fun together. Also, HUGE thank you to the deacons and friends for watching our kiddos. What a blessing you are to us!



The bay has never looked nicer :-)
What other church staff party would have...
an ice sculpture

karaoke

and Danny Franks milking Rick Langston?

So, we had some awesome karaoke. The interns sang, people who won Hannah Montana mikes sang, a random grouping sang (this is where the milking came in- they sang the 12 days of Christmas. I guess Danny was the maid and Rick was the milking...), and then Jason treated us.


2 comments:

The Browns said...

looks like some fun. Merry Christmas! love and miss you!

Bobby and Brooke said...

I heard that the entertainment was great and from the looks of your picture/video...I agree! I'm sure you had a blast and you all DESERVED IT MAJORLY!!!