feet

feet

Monday, October 27, 2008

State Fair- Shelton style

Spencer, Zeke and I were supposed to go to the fair Friday. Now, not everyone loves the fair, but I LOVE it! It is my most favorite time of the year. When I was in college, we would go mulitple times. So, when it turned out to be chilly with a chance of rain we decided to bring the fair to us. Spencer let me have $40 (our usual fair amount) to spend. I made homemade lemonade, corn dogs, french fries, and funnel cakes. I also bought ice cream and corn, but we did not have room for that. I think the fair experience was enjoyable for everyone. This does not mean that next year we won't go, but at least if anyone is in a pinch and needs a funnel cake, I can help you out.


Lemonade

Funnel cake


Corn dogs


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute idea :)

The Huffmans said...

Love your state fair idea! I go just to eat all the yummy foods and you picked some of my favorites. My hubby has never been! I couldn't beleive that. This year we got back to America on the last day of the fair. If not for the jet lag and a cranky one year old, we would have been there!