feet

feet

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Zeke's nursery

I thought I would show everyone where Zeke hangs out most of the time. He has been a pretty good sleeper since the beginning. He has slept in his crib from his first night home. There were a couple of nights where he slept in his bouncy chair beside our bed because that was all that would work, but generally he loves his crib.
My small group ladies painted my room for me. They are amazing and could totally be hired out! Another friend at church sewed my window treatment, dust ruffle, and bumper. She is ridiculously talented. I am definitely not gifted in decorating or putting anything together so she helped me to choose my fabric and everything.






We have added a rocking chair and a bookshelf since these were taken to finish off the room. It has all come together so nicely!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Welcome to blogland!!! I'm so proud of you! I'll look forward to keeping up with you via blogland and in real life. :)

Keva said...

i can't believe i am seeing this for the first time on the computer...i mean come on.

Jen did a great job!

The Browns said...

i just got the title of your blog... :) cute. love the little guy's room. kisses.

The Osbornes said...

Love the pics Cort! The nursery is beautiful. Shay and I both said "Whoa" after your first post. Zeke, The Father wants you here, buddy!
Love to you all!